- Paisley Ghost Tours – Bye Tickets
- Welcome to our Paisley Ghost Walks. …the tour is a walking tour around Paisley’s Old Town featuring the town’s most creepy locations with the scariest stories.By day Paisley is a bustling town– but at night the old buildings take on a more sinister air…The most spectacular part of
- the tour is the famous (Christian Shaw trial of the seven witches) executions on the Gallow Green in 1697.
Our events fill up quickly, so don’t delay – Book tickets NOW to avoid disappointment!
- Free Booking Spooky Mobility Scooter Hire Phone: 0141 889 0441
- Adult Witches and Warlocks £5 Child Wizards and Sorcerers £3
Paisley Ghost Walk Wee Guide The Ghost Walk is a walk-through Paisley ending at the location of the execution of the seven Witches at the Gallow Green.
Join us for a journey back in time and you to will experience the dark secrets of Historical Paisley, Scotland’s Largest Town.
The Gallow Green is situated in the west end of Paisley.
The area is what is left of a vast area where the seven accused of witchcraft were executed (hanged and then burned). Their ashes were then buried at the crossroads of Maxwellton Street and George Street.
The Tondo is a Renaissance term for a circular work of art was placed on top of their ashes, with the inscription. …
“Pain Inflicted, Suffering Endured, Injustice Done”
Share Event FACEBOOK