Oakshaw Trinity Church

This is the tallest building on Oakshaw, standing at the top of Church Hill and dominating the skyline. From here there is a magnificent panoramic view over Paisley. The Oakshaw Trinity Church (formally known as the High Church) was built between 1750 – 1754. The markings on the cobblestone at the top of the hill tell the story of the four men who fell from the steeple – all were members of the property committee in the church.